Friday, June 17, 2011

Tiredness?

I have read in the net that some people who have undergone the ETS, complained about being more tired and easily fatigue than before. I can't really comment on this at the moment, as I am down with cough and cold. So obviously I feel more tired than usual. More sleepy most of the time. However I cannot attribute this to the post-ETS problem.

My surgeon has also told me about how the ETS essentially equate to people being put on low dose beta blocker medication. Therefore, the sympathetic drive is reduced. No sweat, heart beats slower, less anxious, appear more calm and steady, lower systolic blood pressure.

Not sure if this also translates to those other beta blocker side effects like lethargy, tiredness and impotence!! Haha, just kidding, unless I have also undergone the lumbar sympathectomy for the leg sweating, I won't get impotence as one of the risks!

No comments:

Post a Comment