Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Camera

During those sweaty palm days, I never was able to use a digital SLR camera. The heavy camera with its fully functioning dials and knobs and whats not, were really not easy in my hands. Loose grip, and the camera would fall to the ground. And with all those dials, my fingers were always wet, and it was really very difficult to turn it properly. All because there was inadequate grip between the fingers.

I had always opted for small point and shoot cameras, without dials, and only contained digital buttons. I could only press the buttons, but definitely not turning those dials. Even the Sony Cybershot series which come with the slide down front cover, I was not able to use properly. I was not able to pull down the slide cover each time, because my fingers were wet. All I could use were those like Canon iXus series, and not all of the models, but selected ones like the iXus 850, because all were only press-on buttons, and no dials.

Therefore my choices of cameras were always limited.

But now, I can use any camera I like. And I am planning to get a Digital SLR, and join my friends for outdoor shooting some days!

No comments:

Post a Comment