Friday, June 24, 2011

Thumb print

As a hyperhidrosis sufferer before this, the worst nightmare was every time when my thumb print was needed either in the banks or immigration offices. It was almost always a futile effort trying to dry up the thumb in time, for the scanner to detect my thumb print. Pieces and pieces of tissue papers being used, but the thumb was even more hardworking than before in producing more sweat! So uncooperative!

But today, my thumbs are dry. The prints are clear. Whether be it an inked print, or using the scanner. Both no problem. The only thing I wish now, is that there isn't any problem identifying or matching my thumb print. Because previous prints might be more blurry, as compared to now, and therefore causing a mismatch of print!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment