Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Standing in a Bus

Pre-ETS
Standing in a moving train or bus with sweaty palms could both be dangerous and annoying. Holding on the rail as the high speed vehicles dashing through the city, might not be as safe as you thought; as the slippery grip would any time give way, and myself falling forward when the train came to a sudden halt. Similarly, if I would to hold on to the safety ring on the coach ceiling, the sweat would start dripping all the way, tracking down along my forearm; or the armpit would sweat non-stop, occasionally sending out awful smell!
Though not all the time my palms would sweat that badly, I must say at least 99% of the time they sweat! And even if the first 5 minutes they didn't, shortly after holding on to anything, the palms would start their normal "routine" of sweating.

Post ETS
Now I can hold on to the rail or safety ring in the coach, without fear of falling forward. The grip is excellent. As expected from any ordinary person's grip. You cannot imagine how comfortable it is now to appreciate the grip I never had all this while.

No comments:

Post a Comment