Monday, August 1, 2011

Playstation and XBox

Those days, I could never play the video games, because by 5 minutes into the games, the consoles (or the controller devices) would be so drenched that I was worried the sweat might damage the devices!

And the worst of all, would be your friends were waiting next in line to take over your console to play the game. They would be like "EEEeeeeewwww!!!! Gross!!" And that's the "compliment" they would yell on my face.

Therefore, to avoid all these embarrassment, the best thing was NOT to join in the game at all. And that constituted "anti-social" behaviour! ;)

Today, I could play with the video game consoles, just like any ordinary guys next door. I could play the games with my kiddos, and they really enjoy the sessions with me. What a wonderful time I have with my kids.

And thanks to the dry palms now.

No comments:

Post a Comment