Wednesday, August 3, 2011

At the gadget outlet

Whenever I wanted to test out electronic gadgets (like laptop, PDAs, smartphones or cameras) at the outlets, it was really a tough time for me. The sweaty palms and fingers would almost always drench the devices instantaneously, the minute I held on to them.

Despite the demo units had been touched by hundreds if not thousand times, they usually were still brand new looking. Therefore, even the sales personnel would be extra careful in handling them. With wet hands, the devices would be wet, and upon returning to the sales personnel, they would usually give me that look "Eeeew!"

Today, I have no problem in handling and touching any devices, and testing them out thoroughly before buying. Thank God, my hands are dry now!

No comments:

Post a Comment