Thursday, July 7, 2011

Coffee

Coffee has always been my favourite. But back in those sweaty palm days, drinking coffee was a nightmare for me. I used to call it "enjoy now, suffer later".

Everytime after drinking a cup of coffee, my palms were sweaty and my heart beat very fast. My head would pound and become heavy, and both my arm pits and soles would be drenched. Thanks to the caffeine effect. That's why I could only always drink at Starbucks, not because I particularly like the coffee, but because they are the one who provide de-caffeinated coffee in all of their choices.

Today, I am different. I can drink whatever types of coffee at any bistro or cafeteria, without any problem even after 2 cups of Espresso! My heart beat does not increase, my palms stay dry, my head does not hurt, and my armpits and soles are just slightly moist.

I do not need to specially order for de-caffeinated drinks anymore. I can choose whatever I like, anywhere, anytime.

Now, that's what I call "suffer first (ETS surgery), enjoy there after"! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment